Private Acreage Shop
The 40' X 110' X 20' building consisted of ICF concrete foundations and wood frame building complete with a washroom and Mezzanine.
The purpose of the shop was for vehicle parking, repairs, and it was also designed as a gym for children to play in. Curtains were installed to protect the doors, windows and metal interior. These curtains can be slid to any location to provide safety for the children as well as protect the building.
Building components included:
- Reinforced ICF Concrete foundation walls on strip footings
- Reinforced concrete slab with drain gutters and sump pits
- Cedar shakes on roof.
- Cedar Siding on exterior walls.
- R28 wall and R50 ceiling insulation.
- Interior walls and ceiling clad with metal liner c/w trims.
- Mechanical/HVAC included installation of a forced air furnace and air conditioning c/w necessary ductwork in reception and office areas.
- makeup air unit interlocked with an exhaust fan and activated with lights in the shop.
- Heating in shop area consisted of Reznor unit heaters.
- Electrical included installation of lighting package, wiring of shop with appropriate receptacles.